Autonomous vehicle training requires the right visual data.
Nexar collects data from 130 Million Miles monthly, with a dataset of 3.2 trillion images. With the crisis of data scarcity, this is invaluable data for AV training.
Nexar's dash cams:
- “See” various scenarios from near-misses and low-impact collisions (fender bender) to high impact collisions (car crashes).
- Provide valuable visual data edge cases such as collisions, including positional information of drivers, hard brakes, lane drift etc.
- Identify real-world changes that affect AVs, such as construction zones, road sign changes, road blockage, lanes and more.
- Includes diverse data across hours, days and months, weather conditions and seasons, geo-location and additional variables.
Nexar data comes at:
- High resolution of 720p and above
- High frame rate of 30 fps
- GPS and IMU data
Improve your models performance' with Nexar's data set -
Speak to one of our experts today!